We have a rigorous selection process to identify the most technically competent staff in the following roles:
- Civil and Industrial Engineers
- Operations Analysts
- Technically proficient operating staff with automation and or TOS background
- Management consultants that have any ability noted above
Why work for Cargo Velocity?
Cargo Velocity is a small firm with customers and personnel from around the globe. We pride ourselves on recruiting individuals of the highest caliber. Skilled professionals who are creative and dedicated will find a stimulating work place here on the forefront of the maritime industry's rapid growth into the digital age. You can help us fulfill Cargo Velocity's motivated and passionate vision for a more efficient future for terminal operators, ports and shippers. We offer competitive compensation, an office in an historic and fun downtown area, a pool of top talent for you to draw on in all aspects of your work and an efficient organizational structure that makes you an instant leader.
- Are you up to the challenge of producing integrated solutions to world-wide logistical issues?
- Are you are dedicated to your field of expertise and do you like a fast -paced setting?
- Do you enjoy collaboration and support alongside bright, energetic, innovative colleagues?
If you want freedom and flexibility in expressing your ideas,
If you want to participate in company strategy and decision-making,
If you want a stable work environment with access to advanced models and tools,
If you want the opportunity to grow with us as a leader in creating ports and logistics operations for the future,
Cargo Velocity is for you! Send your resume to Cargo Velocity at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make a place for the right person in our growing firm at any time, so please contact us if you feel you are.
Visit us on LinkedIn and on our website!