Are you looking for meaningful and challenging work in technology and advanced logistics? Do you have education and/or experience in project management, database system implementation, transportation planning or engineering? If so, we want to meet you.
We will make a place for the right person in our growing firm at any time, so please contact us. We are especially interested in technical staff for the following roles:
- Civil and Industrial Engineers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Analysts
- Automation or TOS Experts
- Rail and Container Terminal Management Consultants
Current openings can be found below via Indeed or on our LinkedIn Company Page.
As a strategic consulting firm, we offer exciting career opportunities with a global focus to further your experience and knowledge. Cargo Velocity collaborates with its customers to implement innovative solutions to port facility problems. Also, CV has:
- Three types of medical, dental, and vision plans with CV covering employee premiums for the Gold Level plan
- Paid Time Off accrued up to 3 weeks per year in the first year
- Encouragement and support for ongoing professional development by providing employees with appropriate seminars, workshops, and other training opportunities
- Work from home opportunities and flexible schedules
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
CV is always looking for contractors to supplement its current team. If you have relevant expertise and are interested in contract work, please submit your professional resume and project experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a person you think would be a perfect fit? Please send on to email@example.com. We offer rewards for the successful signing and retention of employees or contractors.